søndag den 19. september 2010

Jolly Holiday Greetings Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Goodmoooorning!
It is a wonderful morning - sun is out (HURRRAAAAH), no wind (MORE HURRRAAAAH) and it is an acceptable temperature! So let me share quickly another christmas card I made yesterday before I rush out to clean my car! It is very much needed!!

I have made another christmas card and is using it to participate in the Jolly Holiday Greetings Challenge in the Moxie Fab World - why don't you play too? You got plenty of time - last date for playing along is Oct. 11!!

The card is made with clear embossing powder on kraft. It is a tall slim card - I am thinking it could be handy to have a couple of those for December when giving away Christmas flowers or I might use it as a big tag on presents. Let me know what you think! The black dot on the photo is a problem with the camera ... don't know how to clean it. Think it must go to a repair man to get fixed.



Supplies
Cardstock: PTI Kraft
Stamps: PTI Tree Trimming Trio
Ink: Versamark Watermark, PTI Scarlet Jewel
Other: Filigree clear embossing powder, PTI Scarlet Jewel buttons

Last but not least - a photo of my Pretty Maderia sitting in the window, waiting for me to finish up so we can go outside and clean my car :) Such a lovely dog :)

8 kommentarer:

  1. What a wonderful card - love how you've added the buttons to the tree. And what a cute dog!

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful card- simple yet stunning and very effective!

    SvarSlet
  3. So elegant! Love the scarlett+kraft combo, will have to try it!

    SvarSlet
  4. So pretty! I love the red buttons on the kraft!

    SvarSlet
  5. oooh! What a fun and classy card! I love tall skinny cards...they're my favorite to create! Thanks so much for playing along in the MFW!

    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
    Betsy Veldman

    SvarSlet
  6. Hey Camilla! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is beautiful!! I just love the buttons you chose for the tree!

    SvarSlet