søndag den 8. august 2010

Happy Birthday

Juhuuuuu...its me again with a Birthday Card posting.
I made it for my aunt who has her birthday later this month.

I wanted a purple-ish card for her, so the pattern papers from Papertrey Ink were just great for the purpose.



My supplies for this card are:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft
Pattern Paper: PTI Guide Lines Patterned Paper Collection (6" x 6") and for the ballones I snatched some flowers from PTI Pattern Paper Beautiful Blooms.
Ribbon: PTI Saddle Stitch Ribbon Plum Pudding
Stamps: PTI Everyday Button Bits and sentiment from PTI Fillable Frames #1
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Other: EK Success transparent plastic stickers ... no idea what they are called.

1 kommentar:

  1. Those papers are gorgeous! I love that the balloons bring an entirely different color scheme to the card... It all works so well!

    SvarSlet