onsdag den 11. august 2010

Its a wonderful world


Hi to you!

Today I was reminded that the world is wonderful and it can end to soon!
Remember to charish every day and those amongst you....

I am sharing a card I made using Hero Arts and PTI stamps. The small pink flowers are embossed and the peacock image is distressed a lot. I like how the card turned out, what do you think? There is no sentiment - because I didn't have any sentiment stamp suitable for the card's purpose.

My supplies for this card is:
Stamps: Hero Arts Peacock, PTI Text Style, PTI Out on a limb
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, VersaColor Brown 54, PTI Tea Dye Duo
Embossing powder: Filigree Clear
Other: Small Perls

1 kommentar:

  1. This is just STUNNING!!! I love the text background with those pops of color and that terrific peacock!
    Just so you know, there's another Glimmer Challenge here if you're interested! ;)

    SvarSlet