torsdag den 6. januar 2011

Happy New Year - I am back

Happy New Year!!

It has been awhile since my last post - but I have been really busy with work, so I forgive myself for having neglected my blog, but for 2011 I have set a stamping goal which is to participate in minimum two challenges / blog hops per month - this way I will be "forced" to blog more frequently.


Today I am sharing a card I made yesterday while my dear boyfriend was laying in bed feeling ill. It's a birthday card - perhaps I should have made a "Hope you feel better soon" card?

With this card I wanted to combine different background stamps and I ended up using 3 types - combining different background stamps doesn't come easy to me - so I used this Dawn McVey's post as my inspiration. I started off my looking/reading her post - then I went to my craft room and created my own version.

I would love to hear what you think of the card!








 



















Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI white + aqua mist
Stamps:
PTI Damask Design, Text Style, Round and Round, Fillable Frame #4

Ink: Distress Ink Faded Jeans  

Other: PTI Die Fillable Frame #4, lace and gem perls

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the different patterns!

    SvarSlet
  2. Combining patterns *is* hard, so isn't it nice to have coordinating products, like from PTI to help out! Very pretty card!

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely! Great use of patterns, and the blue is amazing!

    SvarSlet