torsdag den 6. januar 2011

Skipping Stones Design's card sketch SSD #58

Hiya!

Today I share with you my very first sketch card challenge.
I am determined to work more on these card sketches to improve my skills ... but I must say ... very difficult for me to think outside the box when I constantly look at the sketch.

I decided to play along with Skipping Stones Design's card sketch "SSD #58"

This is the sketch:
And this is my card:
 

I distressed the papers for a more rough look. Not too sure what I think of the card myself - what do you think?


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI white + Terracotta Tile + Smokey Shadow
Pattern Paper: Avignon Paper: Annonce
Stamps: PTI Damask Design, Text Style
Ink: PTI Terracotta Tile + Smokey Shadow + Tea dye duo
Ribbon: PTI Terracotta Tile Saddle Stitch Ribbon 
Other: Nestabilities circle, gem perls

6 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is a great take on the sketch. I like the text stamped on a diagonal, echoing the pp. And the curved placement of the pearls to give make up the little circle is inventive.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the damask!! So pretty! And the flow of the pearls is so fun and beautiful too!

    SvarSlet
  4. You've done a magnificent job on the sketch! Your card is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    SvarSlet
  5. this is gorgeous....I adore the pearls and the colors...have a super fabby weekend...stop by my blog for a visit if you can!

    enjoy *~*

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful Love the classy color combo and the distressed look and feel Great job with the SSD sketch!

    SvarSlet