søndag den 9. januar 2011

Passion for Papertrey - Background stamps

Happy Hello!

What a lovely sunday! The sun was out and melted a little bit of snow - very spring-like if you don't look at the calender!

For a while I have been visiting A Passion for Papertrey's blog - and I have been meaning to play along with them. Haven't had time though - and today I realized that the deadline for the current challenge (using background stamps) was just up over. But friday I made 3 birthday cards which fitted more or less to their theme as they are using PTI's Dot Spot background stamp - so I am using these cards to play along.

























And because I trimmed my white card stock wrong (which is typical for me) I also have small tags which can go with the card.
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI raspberry fizz + sweet blush + white
Stamps: PTI Dot Spot, Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Kaleidacolor Berry blaze, Versafine Onyx black

8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh I'm so happy you found time to play along with us!
    Love your use of Dot Spot on these beauties - so fun with that striking colour combo!
    Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    SvarSlet
  2. How cool are these cards? Great save with the tag. It looks totally as if it belongs. Fun use of color.

    SvarSlet
  3. Great birthday cards... wonderful colors!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful cards! I love how you have used the Dot Spot stamp set & the colours you have used.

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow-diese Karten sind so SPASS....... I LOVE the colors and how bright and fun!!

    SvarSlet
  6. These are just darling, Camilla!! I absolutely love the colors!!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh my, how pretty pretty pretty! I sold Dot Spot because I was never happy with my results with it, lol. But I love what you've done here!

    SvarSlet
  8. Such fun colors you chose to use for these cards. They look great with Dot Spot.

    SvarSlet