tirsdag den 25. januar 2011

PTI January 2011 Blog Hop

Hi! This post is for PTI's January 2011 Blog Hop - and it is the first time for me to participate.

The challenge is:
This month's blog hop challenge involves you challenging yourself to use a Papertrey stamp set that has yet to see ink or even one that might be collecting a little dust!  Go through your stash and see what little used treasure it might hold. 

 I am sharing 3 note pads I made using my brand new PTI Life stamp set. I got it for Christmas - and since I don't own so many PTI Stamp sets none collects dust so far :)

These note pads are my first work with the Life set. Can't wait to use it more! :)
Sorry for the photo - it is dark out side :) No daylight to help my photographer skills on the way.





Thanks for looking!!!


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI sweet blush, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry
Ink: Versacolor bamboo, sky blue and ash rose, Distress Ink old paper, Wild Honey, Spun Sugar, Dusty Concord, tumbled glass, PTI tea dye duo
Stamps: PTI Life, Places please, Fillable Frame #1, Hero Arts Antique Writings
Other: Clear embossing powder, Ranger Stickles

25 kommentarer:

  1. Vilka fina kort Camilla, gillar fjärilarna i bakgrunden! ha en kanonbra dag

    SvarSlet
  2. What a nice job you did for your first blog challenge. I have these sets and you have given me some good ideas. Thanks

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely notepads, particularly like the layered stamping.

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh I love, love, LOVE what you've done here! The layers of stamping are absolutely beautiful - and the life set looks absolutely gorgeous as the focal image on top of it all!

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice pairing with the Hero Arts set, the Life set and the butterflies look like they were made for each other. Pretty!

    SvarSlet
  6. Smukke kort og jeg er vild med, hvordan du har brugt tekst stempel i baggrunden

    SvarSlet
  7. VERY beautiful stamping on these wonderful note pads- I love them all!

    SvarSlet
  8. So pretty! Love the way you used the Life set. I will have to try this...just beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  9. i have the larger than life set and i may just need to pull it out after seeing what you have done here!

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh those Life branches look so lovely embossed like that. The texty botanical background is the perfect background for them!

    SvarSlet
  11. thanks for joining the hop! love you notepads!

    SvarSlet
  12. Amazing. Who knew we could do that with Life? I'm definitely stealing some ideas -- especially that embossing -- from this one!

    SvarSlet
  13. The notepads are beautiful. Those long images just really fit the notepads so well.

    SvarSlet
  14. Lovely job with these notepads! I have such a hard time with this stamp set, but you used it beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration!

    SvarSlet
  15. Great notepads! Thanks for sharing!

    SvarSlet
  16. Lovely notepads........Just lovely!

    SvarSlet
  17. I like your combination of stamps and colors. Very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  18. Lovely notepads, love the colours you used!

    SvarSlet
  19. Your note pads are lovely! I do not own that set but I love how you have layered the images and embossed them as well.

    SvarSlet
  20. I LOVE your notepades.. Life is perfect on these.. and reminds me I NEED to ink that set!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    SvarSlet
  21. That was supposed to be NOTEPADS! LOL! :)

    SvarSlet