lørdag den 19. februar 2011

Make it Monday!

Ta daaaaa - here is my submission for PTI's Make It Monday challenges.

Well - who would have thought making a card with a sentiment strip in Vellum would be sooooo darn hard to make??? I think I cut up half a sheet of Vellum to produce this card. And I am not too happy with the result and the picture is bad (the glitter on the butterflies is really sweet if you see it in daylight) - but I have to submit it, because I am leaving for the UK this afternoon, and wont be back until monday late evening. 

Tell me what you think about it?!




Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI sweet blush and white + Vellum (no-name)
Ink: Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: PTI Life + Sentiment from Round and Round, Background stamp from Hero Arts Antique Writings
Other: Martha Stewart Punch + Greyish perls

2 kommentarer:

  1. pretty card!! in order to get two layers of embossing powder on my image i pressed the stamp pad onto the mat stack shape itself, then sprinkled and heated the powder. once cooled, i repeated the steps....hth!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is lovely. the punched vellum is beautiful.
    TFS
    Ang

    SvarSlet