fredag den 25. februar 2011

KORTMESTER Udfordring #1

Today I am sharing a card I made for a Danish challenge at a forum called "Scrapsisters".
It is a challenge running over the next 4 weeks, and I have chosen the challenge where the card should use minimum 2 stamps and should incorporate coloring / drawing. Since I haven't ventured into Copics yet I just decided to color my butterflies by hand using normal ink. The butterflies have several layers of Clear embossing powder - a tip I got from Kara (KandRdesigns).

Here is my card:


 
Supplies:
Cardstock:  PTI Rustic Cream, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Ink: PTI Scarlet Red, PTI Hibiscus Burst, VersaColor 69 Bamboo, 131 Narcissus
Stamps: PTI Turning a new leaf, PTI Boxes, Bags & Tags (flowers), PTI Butterfly Dreams, PTI Damask Design (sentiment), PTI fillable frame #4
Other: PTI Butterfly die, perls

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the longer size of the card.

    SvarSlet
  2. Camilla this card is just lovely! You did a great job on the coloring. Great tip on the embossing..like your butterflies!

    SvarSlet
  3. So pretty! Love how that die cut is partially off the card. The butterflies are so delicate and beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  4. really pretty! i love the colors and how you've added the flowers!

    SvarSlet
  5. such a beautiful card, those butterflies are just stunning!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow! So so pretty. Who needs Copics when you can create the magic you have without them? I adore the unconventional shape of the card and the partial edge removed on the frame die. This is so effective. The colours are so gorgeous together and the flower vine is just glorious! Beautiful card.

    SvarSlet
  7. This is SO beautiful! I love the color combination!

    SvarSlet