lørdag den 5. marts 2011

KORTMESTER Udfordring #2

This is my second contribution to the Danish card challenge "Kortmester 2011".
Using this card as inspiration the challenge is to create a card using yellow and a bow!
I was stuck on the squares (die cutting square after square!!) until I got the idea as using the squares as a window. I have the PTI stamp set Through Trees and I never really use it - so here was a great opportunity.

I created the "Sky-Scenery" using Distress ink - my sun is yellow and orange and the bow is there!
So that ended up being my contribution - and I had fun making it - I will play more with the stamp set. It was really fun to use!

Let me know what you think of the card! Thanks for looking!

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Spring moss, PTI White
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink Soft Sand, Distress Ink Old Paper, Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed
Stamp: PTI Damask Design, Through Trees + leafs from Out on a limb
Other: Soft-Olive ribbon

9 kommentarer:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the sky shading. It's just perfect!

    SvarSlet
  2. I love how the soft damask background compliments the bolder images.

    SvarSlet
  3. love the view out this window..great job...beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  4. Meget elegant og flot kort. Det bliver jo ikke ringere af at du brugt et af mine favorit PTI stempler damask design

    SvarSlet
  5. This is stunning. I love your sunset, I am going to have to try this.
    TFS
    Ang

    SvarSlet
  6. This card is awesome...love all the different features in the blocks!

    SvarSlet
  7. That is gorgeous, Camilla! Love the view through your window! :) Beautiful, unique card!

    SvarSlet
  8. Camilla this is an amazing card!! I have got to try this with this stamp. I love the little windows and the colors you chose. The damask bg is great too.

    SvarSlet
  9. Just beautiful! I love the window!

    SvarSlet