lørdag den 12. marts 2011

KORTMESTER Udfordring #3

Hi!
Today I am updating my blog with my third contribution to the Danish challenge "KORTMESTER".
The challenge this week required usage of:
- something round
- something black
- something crumpled
- some glitter
- at least 3 layers.

When I read that the card needed to have something crumpled I immediately knew I wanted to make a card using the Faux Silk technique. I tried putting some stickles on the outside of the silk paper, was not sure if it would be a good result, but I think it worked out well. So I ended up with this card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Sweet Blish, PTI Vintage Cream
Stamps: PTI Life
Ink: VersaFine Onxy Black, VersaColor Bamboo 69, VersaColor AshRose 152, VersaColor 154 Bark, PTI Chai
Other: PTI Vintage Cream buttons, Stickles.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi!
    Ohh...i love all your cards, they are all pretty and beautiful, love your style. I love card challenges too, inclusive "Kortmester" on Scrapsisters, it´s great inspiration.

    SvarSlet
  2. This is such a lovely card. I don't have this set, but it sure looks like a lot of fun for stamping. Love the colour combo you've used as well.

    SvarSlet
  3. So pretty, just soft and sweet as can be! Thanks for the inspiration!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful card, Camilla. The faux silk technique was perfect for the challenge. Very soft and pretty!

    SvarSlet