søndag den 8. maj 2011

I'm BACK! Happy Mother's day!

Wow - time flies so fast!! I can't believe it is May 8 already - it feels like spring passed by without even saying hello to me.

I haven't had time to create anything in paper for such a long time and I lost my mojo as well, which makes it double so hard to create anything when time is little.

Anyway - now I am back (HURRAAH) and my desk is full of crafting papers and tags. I always make tags as the first thing after having had a period of no crafting because it makes it possible to get back into the habit and trying something new without making a big effort. Do you know what I mean?

Today is Mother's day and to get started on the card making I decided to make it easy and took inspiration from a card I have seen on the Hero Arts gallery (look here). Once I had colored the flowers I thought they looked so sweet so I skipped the cutting part of making an extra layer.


So with these two cards I am back on the blog! 
Let me know what you think about the cards :) And have a wonderful day!





 
Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI rustic cream, PTI melon berry
Ink: Distress Ink Old Paper, crushed olive, spun sugar, fired brick and Versafine Onyx Black
Other: clear embossing powder

6 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful cards, Camilla. Beautiful colors too.

    SvarSlet
  2. Both cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    SvarSlet
  3. Your cards are stunning... both of them. Great colors and design. You definitely found your mojo!!

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh my gosh, I just made pretty much the same cards this week. Well - the focal poppy image anyways. Your cards turned out beautiful, good job!

    SvarSlet