onsdag den 11. maj 2011

Sketch Challenge - A Passion for Papertrey

Hi there!

Today I am sharing a card which I made for the Sketch Challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey.
Feels good to be back in paper crafting - very calming after a very busy day at work!

A Passion for Papertrey have a sketch challenge - you can play a long too, go check it out here :)
The sketch I am using is this one:
and my card ended up like this:

Maybe it needs something more ... but I forced myself to stop putting more stuff on the card.
Usually my boyfriend tells me I put too much "stuff" on a card - what do you like: lots of stuff or less stuff?

This card was kind of simple to make - because I had a lot of paper scraps, and I wanted to use them. I used Perfect Perls "Forever red" for the flowers, I like that powder thingy - makes the flowers a bit more shiny than ordinary ink - unfortunately you cannot see that on the photo.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI rustic cream, PTI melon berry, PTI Spring moss
Ink:Versamark Waterstamp (for the flowers with Perfect Perls), Versa Color 69 Bamboo (LOVE THIS COLOR!!!) and Versafine Onyx Black
Stamp: PTI Turning a new leaf, PTI Boxes, Bags & Tags (Flower) and PTI Sentiment from Everyday Button Bits


4 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty! I like the alternating colors in the background!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Love how you interpretted the sketch, Camilla. The background colors with the flowery vines is just perfect. And, I'm definitely a less is more girl (although I sometimes have trouble knowing when to stop!). Great card!

    SvarSlet
  3. Well you probably know I'm a fan of 'less is more' and this is a prime example of it! Love your CAS design and I bet those flowers look even more fabby IRL!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    SvarSlet
  4. Love how the sentiment is curved!! Why do I never think to do that? Very pretty card!

    SvarSlet