mandag den 16. maj 2011

Celebrate

Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing a card which I made for a lady who turn 60 next month.

I made a frame on the cardbase before stamping the background - I like the effect of that white frame.
Against the will of my bodyfriend I added the celebrate banner - now that I did it I sort of regret it. I just felt like the sentiment should be on the front. What do you think?

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI rustic cream
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, Distress Ink Dusty Concord,Versamark waterstamp
Stamp: PTI Text style, PTI Turning a new leaf and Sentiment from unknown company..
Other: Distress embossing powder Shabby Shutters

6 kommentarer:

  1. love the flowers stamped with turning a new leaf!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Lovely card! I think I might steal this idea1

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm with Margaret - going to have to case! I really like the stamping over text style.

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful. I love the text background and the leaves and flowers are the perfect touch. For me the colors could not be more beautiful!!!

    SvarSlet
  5. It's beautiful. So much depth on a one layer card. And I think the banner works well! I like how it's on an angle for a little interest.

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful card! I do really like the white frame you created. Great job!

    SvarSlet