søndag den 14. august 2011

My deserted blog - back to life

Hiya!

Spring and summer has kept me busy - so my blog has been deserted and my papercrafting neglected.
Today I am sharing 3 cards I made this week - trying to get back into the mojo.
Hope to share more with you soon - until then I'll be happy to know what you think about my 3 cards below:

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's select white, PTI True black
Ink: Versafine Onxy Black, Versamark Watermark, Encore Silver
Stamps: PTI Round & Round + PTI Sentiment
Other: PTI Mat Stack 1 + Punch 1.3/4"

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's select white, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Ink: Versamark Watermark, PTI Smokey Shadow
Stamps:Hero Arts Poppy Background, + PTI Sentiment Star Prints
Other: Perfect Pearls Berry Twist + lace
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's select white, PTI Scarlet Jewel

Ink: Versamark Watermark, PTI Scarlet Jewel

Stamps:Hero Arts Poppy Background, + PTI Sentiment Botanical silhouettes

Other: Perfect Pearls Interference Red

6 kommentarer:

  1. Your cards are both so beautiful, you have a very elegant style.

    SvarSlet
  2. These are all just lovely! That poppy stamp is so cool, and I love the choice of sentiments.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow! I think you have your mojo. Your cards are all so beautiful. Love the ribbon on the pink card.

    SvarSlet
  4. Lovely, Camilla! The way you used Round & Round--especially with a black and white color scheme--is just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. YAY! You've been missed! What a grand return. Beautiful cards, all three. You've stamped those poppies to perfection. I love the chicness of the B&W card with the bedazzled center. So pretty.

    SvarSlet
  6. that poppy stamp is gorgeous!! i love the different ways you have used it here!!

    SvarSlet